Camino de Santiago Gift Box
The Camino de Santiago is a unique experience that we should all taste at least once in our lives. If you have already done it, there is nothing more we can add, because any pilgrim who has walked this route will keep that memory forever as a treasure.
But beyond the personal experience, the Camino de Santiago gift box can be an unforgettable detail. What better than to give an experience, a feeling, an adventure that will remain in the retina of that loved one for a lifetime?
With Rutas Meigas you can turn a special gift into a unique and unrepeatable gift. With Rutas Meigas you have in your hand the possibility of giving away, nothing more and nothing less than the magic of the Camino de Santiago.
The magic of the Camino de Santiago
The Camino de Santiago is not only a journey that ends at the feet of the Apostle, sometimes even at the End of the World, but a vital route full of learning, effort, joy and satisfaction. The reasons for pilgrims to undertake this path are many and varied: religious, spiritual, leisure, adventure … What no one can deny is that the Camino de Santiago always more than meets the expectations of those who come to Compostela.
Since the 9th century, in which King Alfonso II the Chaste undertook that first Camino de Santiago, which later history called the Primitive Way, until today, millions and millions of people have come to Compostela.
There is a Camino for each pilgrim
There is a perfect route for each person at the Camino de Santiago:
- Camino Francés – The French Way, the most traditional route, which started from Europe.
- Camino Portugués – The Portuguese Way, heir to the ancient Roman XIX road.
- Camino Inglés – The English Way, the route of the Nordic and Anglo-Saxon pilgrims.
- Camino Primitivo – The Primitive Way, the first way of all, the route walked by King Alfonso II of Asturias in the 9th century.
- Vía de la Plata- The Silber Route, the commercial route from the south of the Peninsula.
- Camino del Norte – The Northern Way, the most rugged and spectacular way, on the shores of the Cantabrian Sea.
- Camino de Invierno – The Winter Way, the route that avoids the snowy peaks of O Cebreiro and walks through the magical Ribeira Sacra.
- Camino Muxía and Fisterra – -The Route to Muxía and Fisterra, which takes the Camino de Santiago to the end of the world.
- Camino de Santiago with you dog, because sharing this gift and this experience with them makes it twice as rewarding.
Even within each of the variants, each pilgrim will find his own path, and the answer to all his questions. In addition, the routes can be tailored depending on the available time, the kilometers that you want to walk in each of the stages of the Camino de Santiago, the time you want to enjoy in each place, or it can even be extended with visits of interest in the area.
Camino de Santiago Gift Box
If you want to give a Camino de Santiago to a loved one as a present, you just have to contact us so that we can design together the route that best suits that person you are thinking of.
Rutas Meigas will send you a beautiful gift box in which, in addition to the voucher to exchange for the Camino de Santiago at the time you want, we will include everything you need to face this adventure, such as maps of the stages of the Camino de Santiago or the pilgrim’s credential, essential to get the Compostela… and some more surprises.
Can you think of any better gift for Christmas?